We inform the User:
The Controller is Podium Engineering srl (VAT 01158110070) legally established in Pont-Saint-Martin (AO) - CAP: 11026 - Viale Carlo Viola, 65 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Data processed and the intended purpose
The personal data that can be processed are:
Type of mandate
- User navigation data
- Name, Last Name
- Email address
- Data spontaneously given by user (as phone number)
c) Purposes– Legal basis – Provision of the processing
Your Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
Site management - navigation technical data
Site management - navigation data that are different than technical data
User request sent by contact form
Data spontaneously given by user
Management sending news and advertisement
d) Lack of clearance to Data Handling
Lack of clearance to the Data Handling:
- if it is pointed as necessary for the corresponding purpose, does not allow to go forward with the User’s requests
- if it is pointed as optional for the corresponding purpose, will have no impact on User’s requests , but it will not allow to access to the corresponding services related to the requested authorization
e) Means And Purposes For Processing Personal Data
The Data will be processed both manually and electronically according to the rules listed in Privacy Law and GDPR, ensuring the safety and confidentiality of Personal Data.
The Data are processed by the Controller and by qualified personnel under direct Controller’s responsibility, and/or by Processors, as to self-employed professionals and collaborators, also organized in associated form, third parties suppliers of professional and technical service (as for example self-employed professionals and collaborator, accountant, lawyer, IT technician).
f) Personal Data Disclosure
The Personal Data collected by interacting with the site may be disclosed to third parties recipients in compliance with laws and regulations for administrative, accounting and fiscal purposes, or to achieve the means and purposes of the processing. The complete and updated list of Data Processors is available to the User and will be provided on request by sending an email to the listed address.
g) Data profiling
No personal data will be disseminated.
h) Data profiling
No data will be used in profiling activities.
i) Data transfer to Third Countries
User Data are processed inside European Union (“UE”). The Processor may need to transfer User Data to suppliers having legal head office in Countries outside European Union, as United State (country that observes the Privacy Shield) for organizational and data safety purposes. In such cases the Processor will guarantee that Data will be carefully and accurately protected, in accordance to the principles listed in articles 45 and 46 of the RGPD, and if necessary after the adoption of legal agreements in order to discipline the Data transferring by ensuring adequate actions.
j) Data Retention
k) Data Subject’s rights
In accordance with articles 13 and 15 of the GDPR, the Data Subject shall have the right:
- To access personal data concerning himself, the confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data relating to him/her, even if not yet registered, and their transmission in an understandable way.
- To obtain the Personal Data origin, the mean and purposes of processing, if the Data are processed electronically on which control logic is based , the identification details of the Controller, Processor or designated Representative according to ex Art 5 co. 2 Codice (if present) and any professional that may process data as Processor, Controller or Representative
- To obtain its integration, updating, rectification, deletion, transformation into an anonymous form, or to stop the processing of data obtained in violation of law; to obtain the prove that previous operations has been notified, also about their content, to the persons that may have been received the Data; - The Data portability;
- To withdraw the consensus to Data Processing
- ask for the restriction of the Data Processing for legitimate reasons, excepted if Data processing is mandatory by law;
- ask for the restriction the Data Processing for advertising purposes, or direct marketing, or market research or commercial communications;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in Italy represented by “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali” that can be contacted through the contact data in the internet site http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The Controller should be obliged to respond to requests from the Data Subject without undue delay and at the latest within one month; only in particularly high complex circumstances or if the number of requests is very large the deadline can be extended to 2 (two) months.